- This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. This converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. Handy/small and quite easy to install.
- This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- 1, Converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- 2, Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 3, 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- 4, Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- 5, Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Signal Inputs/Output. Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio. Output Audio: L/R audio, Input audio connector, Toslink,1XRCA(Coaxial). Output audio connector 2XRCA(R/L). Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
0 °C to +70°C
10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
-10°C to +80°C
5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Power Requirement
External Power Supply
0.5 watts (max)
- FCC,CE,UL. Power Supply: UL,CE,FCC